Friday, February 26, 2010

Steve's Birthday



I love Steve's birthday, I have to make a note of it, because I always look forward to Steve's birthday. I do believe the last 4 years, he has worn this red sweatshirt. Hence the reason, I can't tell which birthday it is by what he is wearing because he's worn the red sweatshirt for 4 years in a row on his birthday. I think it is hilarious. Steph decided to buy him a blue sweatshirt this year, we have yet to see it on him, he sure does love this red one though. I have never seen anyone blow out candles like him though...SERIOUSLY...he blew out 37 candles in ONE HUGE SHORT BREATH...I was completely amazed!! I love that Melissa picked out a Kermit the Frog hat for him...he likes it a lot. He









He wears it to work underneath the hood of his coat. It's great. I haven't seen him wear my superman shirt yet though. I thought it was a cool one. I love that he unwraps a present and poses with it. He won't move until you say that you've taken the picture before he moves on...I LOVE IT. I did give him 37 spankings that day, he was trying to protest, but was giggling too hard to protest too much.  Happy Birthday Steve, you'll always be older than me!!

No comments: