Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's a GIRL!

That's right...another girl...where will we put her you ask? Good question, haha! No, just kidding we have it figured out. It will be tight, but you do what you have to do right? I'm really excited for this little girl. I'm excited for Melissa to have a sister that never has to leave our home. She is super excited for a little sister and I am so happy about that. Tony Jr. is still the lone brother in the midst of 6 girls, he almost cried, but quickly recovered. He is right smack in the middle with 3 girls on each side of him.

I get a little teary eyed just thinking of what the next year brings for me. To have Melissa turn 8 and get baptized and have a little one to bless close to the same time, what a blessing! The changes I've gone through this year have been overwhelming and hard, but oh so worth it and I couldn't be happier. Now that I'm halfway through this pregnancy and really am counting down. I want to hold this baby girl in my arms and just enjoy her. I've waited so long not knowing if I would ever get to experience a brand new baby of my own again. I'm so blessed!

2 comments:

Kaylene said...

Wahoo! Yay for girls, congrats!

Peg said...

Would you send me your address?
jpshenson@msn.com

Thanks and congrats!
Peggy