Friday, January 6, 2012

What a BIG BUMP!

Yeah...I think it's time. I want this little girl on the outside of me now. I am feeling quite front heavy and it doesn't feel good. I'm 38 weeks now. Only a couple of weeks to go, bring it on! For the sake of all my joints, I am so ready! I think every in my house is ready for her to come too. Come on baby girl, lets see that cute face of yours!!! I'm not sure how she is going to get here though. I'm supposed to be trying a VBAC since I had Melissa via C-section. The doctor said he was going to let me try, but so far I've had absolutely no progress which is not good considering I am 38 weeks along. If I don't have any progress by late next week it is a good probability that this little girl is going to come by C-section also. That's ok with me as long as she gets here healthy. I'm not picky, I just want her here.

No comments: