Monday, August 13, 2012

August so far...







Well, this month so far has been full of produce...kinda coming out our ears! Our garden is growing really well and we also get to go pick produce from Bill and Iris's garden every Friday...I've been able to can a lot of vegetables and make lots of raspberry and apricot jam. It's been a good produce year. I so far have 17 bags of shredded zucchini and more growing. I just picked 9 more just the other day. Plenty of zucchini! We have lots of cucumbers to go through too. We will have plenty of pumpkins this year too. That's always fun to have...hopefully we can have some for Halloween and have them last that long. They are already turning orange and it's only August!!

The lovely jacket we found at the clothing exchange. It was meant to brighten my wardrobe (as Iris pointed out lol) so I brought it home and posed with my sunflowers. SO hilarious when Tony put it on. I love it!

No comments: