Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hair Donation

It's taken a long time and a lot of patience for me to get my hair this long. I have been growing out my hair for 3 years...and yes if you do the math that is since Joe died. I decided after he died that I was going to grow out my hair and donate it to make wigs for cancer patients. It was finally long enough and I wanted to do it before I started a new semester.  It was hard for me to do, but I'm very pleased with the outcome. I'm definitely lighter on my feet without all that hair!! It took a good 2 lbs off of me!! Just kidding, although it was getting pretty heavy on my neck. I don't know if it makes me look older and younger though. Somebody said it made me look my age and someone else said I looked 12. I don't know, I just know it feels better and not so hard to do.  I'm glad I'm done!!!!

1 comment:

Mike, Kerry, Sam or Jake said...

AHHHH- I haven't seen you for a very long time. I love your new do. It looks just like the last time I saw you-see too long.

Kerry