Monday, April 6, 2009

Getting there

After much planning and working, we are finally seeing some results to months of renovating. Melissa and I decided it would be best to stay where we are at, living with Mom, Dad, and Steve. To make it better long term, Melissa needed her own room, not only for her, but for me too. She is being very helpful in all of our many projects. Some more helpful than others. I can't wait for all of this to be done, but the process has been eventful.

This is the upstairs bathroom. It took a long time, but Mom finally was able to conquer the tiling. She didn't let it get the best of her!! She showed it what she is made of and now, it is one fancy bathroom!!

Here is my bedroom. I took a chance with purple and black, not knowing how it would turn out, but I love it!!!  I'm only showing partial rooms due to the fact that they are not put together all the way...they still turned out great. We are just moving things along nicely!!

No comments: