Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hike to Tablerock


So the day we left for California for spring break, I insisted that I join my midsingles group for a hike up Tablerock...so glad I did. It was a beautiful day and the hike wasn't as hard as I was expecting it to be, although I did feel it for a few days afterward. It was a good time, and something I want to do often. I figured I would take pictures at the top for my own memories. I did really well being up there, showing Melissa the exact spot where her dad proposed to me, where we had our first date...very special spot to me and I glad I got to share it with Melissa. It was good to be in the midst of a lot of people though, I was able to keep the emotions in check very well. Melissa is sitting where I sat and kneeling where Joe kneeled. It was pretty cool, she doesn't understand it completely yet, but the more she hears the stories, the more she'll get it.  It was a good day for me.

No comments: