Monday, May 28, 2012

The last week of school...pure craziness.

 The 24th of May Elena graduated from 5th grade...on to middle school for her! So exciting

 The 24th was also Tony's birthday...38! We had lots of fun, we tried out our fire pit for the first time roasting marshmallows. Good times! We had Mom and Dad Olsen and Mom and Dad Flores and Mike. So fun!
 Erin got a citizenship award at school...it doesn't surprise me, she is such a kindhearted girl and will do anything for anyone. So proud of her!
 I'm so proud of Melissa too! She got an award for being tolerant of her fellow classmates. She is a really good friend to the kids in her class. I have noticed that from the time she was small she always befriends the kids that really need a friend. She has a kind heart and is very welcoming to anyone.
 Tony Jr. got to race his car in the pinewood derby the last day of school. So fun for him, he won a couple races, but for the most part had a lot of fun watching all the cars race.

The day before Memorial day we took a drive up to Dry Creek so that we could visit Joe. It's always so nice to go up there and just be there. Melissa loves it there, and I love that Tony likes to go up there with us. It makes me happy that he is so supportive and willing to do whatever it takes to help us continue to have Joe a part of our lives. He's a keeper for sure! I really need to do better with this blog and write more often so I'm not cramming all these events into one post. I would like to go into them more. I will try better!

No comments: