Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Melissa's 1st Mother Daughter activity for Activity Days

 Activity Days...so fun I got to go to a Mother Daughter activity with Elena and Melissa for Activity Days. Elly was so lucky to go too! We had a "pig-nic" and ate food, played a game, and took silly pictures. It was so much fun!





The picture of the dish...I'm still giggling because of this one. So Melissa read the invitation that said, "bring your favorite dish" So we get there and she brings out this plate and I ask her why she brought a plate. She said "because it said, bring your favorite dish, so I did!" I explained what it meant and she got all embarrassed. She then decided she needed to hide it in the diaper bag and told me not to tell anyone. Here I am blogging about it, because someday I'm going to want to remember about bringing your favorite dish, and I'm pretty sure she will appreciate it and laugh about it someday right? I had a good time with Elena too. She has been excited to go with Melissa and I all week so I'm glad she got to come with us.

2 comments:

Peg said...

That is so cute. I love how kids minds work. One of my good friends was having her first sleep over with her grand daughter and the bed in the spare bedroom was a waterbed. They talked about how she would be sleeping in the waterbed and her parents would not be there and all that to get her ready for the sleepover. Cut to that night and when it was time to go to bed she went and got her swimming suit on because - she was sleeping in a waterbed!

Cute pictures too!

Flores Family said...

That is hilarious! I love what they think of :-)