Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Party

This was a crazy night. I am so grateful that the Ward Christmas Party turned out so well. Tyler Rogalsky was a lifesaver by helping at the last minute. I am so glad that party is over, but even more glad when I look back at how much help I received from everybody. I'm very grateful. We had lots of fun!! Mom, Steph, and I sang a song which was a little scary! I thought we did a good job though. Melissa asked for a pink unicorn (so random) from Santa. I think she has seen Santa 3 times this year. Crazy...she asked for something different everytime she sees him. She even asks the blow up Santas that are on display at Walmart. She yells up at them (like they are going to answer) to tell him what she wants. She has even started asking the fake Santa's what she thinks I want. She keeps telling them I want the black bird barbie. 3 guesses on what that is...She cracks me up sometimes. She is at a fun age. I'm always surprised what comes up next.

No comments: