Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fall Semester Happenings

I finally figured out how to do this blog thingy so I'm excited! Not that there is a whole lot to tell you about. After I sold the house in September, I decided to wait and decide later what I will do. I'm still at Mom and Dad's house and quite happy for the moment until we decide what the next step is. It really helped a lot being there this semester with Melissa starting preschool and me going through another semester of school...

Melissa loves preschool! She is learning so fast and is so good...her teachers tell me they nicknamed her "the Count" from Sesame Street because she counts everything in sight! She does really well in math, thank goodness because I wouldn't be able to help her much. I did pass my math class this semester though, I know it's a miracle!

We went to Salt Lake for Thanksgiving and had an absolutely fantastic time. Melissa figured out how fun it is to swim with arm floaties on and without me so that was a relief. We went to the Hogle Zoo and watched the animals eat their Thanksgiving dinner which was really cool. We checked out the Clark Planetarium, the Children's Museum and walked around Temple Square to see all the Christmas lights. Needless to say, Melissa was begging to go to bed she was so tired. We had a great time. It was hard to go home.

We can't wait for Christmas and be able to enjoy the holidays this year. The semester is almost over so it will be nice to have a breather.

No comments: