Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yep, I'm still HERE!!









I didn't disappear completely from the radar, just in case your wondering. I've been so busy over the summer and throughout the semester, the blog kind of took a back seat to everything else. I will catch you up the best that I can before the year is over. At the beginning of June we went to Idaho Falls, for a family reunion...funny thing we ended up spending all of our time at the hotel and at Van and Debi's house feeding the animals instead. I found out later that the family reunion never happened because of rain.

I spent most of my summer planning and carrying out monthly ward picnics, monthly pack meetings for scouts, and having some fun by taking Madisyn to the Jonas Brothers concert and watching Melissa grow up and lose teeth! Can't believe it's time to lose her teeth, I remember it taking so long for her to get them, and now they are all falling out! I was so proud of her, the first one and the third one she lost, she pulled them out all by herself. The second one was painful for all involved. She was so freaked out she puked all over my hand as I held her for Grandma. Little traumatic, but we got her done.

We keep working on the house, it's a work in progress and we are all excited to get it done. We were a little slowed down a few times, but we keep going. Mom is working her tail off. I wish I could have done more to help during the semester, but if you've been a college student at all, you know your life becomes nothing but books and homework throughout the semester. I'm so excited to be done with this semester and with good grades under my belt.


No comments: