Sunday, May 2, 2010






April 23, 2004....yep that was 6 years ago...seems like yesterday that I was holding that brand new baby girl...So what did she want for her birthday? To have a rainbow cake and rainbow balloons. That is what I did...she asked for a bike, toy hamsters, and a variety of other things just like any other 6 year old does...you walk through the store and they say, "Oh I want that for my birthday, oh and that too, and that too." I narrowed it down by what she could tell me off the top of her head when we weren't at the store and the ones she said more than once. It works for me. She had a great time, was very excited about everything, and now since she has a bike and this mom watched her ride with cousins and her aunt...yep I had to get a bike too so I could join the fun!! Great times!

No comments: