Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gail and Merlin Ratliffe



This to me is what family is all about...Gail who is no longer my step mother-in-law loves us and all of Joe's brothers and sisters to be included in her wedding. She deserves every bit of happiness thrown her way. It was an incredible experience to watch her have a temple marriage for the first time in her life. She has waited a long time for this experience and I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than she does with what she has put up with. She is an incredible lady and I truly love her. It was so fun to sing at her reception with my sisters and brother in law. I'm so honored that she asked me to take her wedding photos at the temple...what a fun experience it was for me. I will always love her and the sacrifices that she has made especially when Joe was sick. The amount of time she spent with us, cleaning our house driving us to radiation treatments everyday because he couldn't get into our car, and cooking us lots of dinners. She was an incredible blessing to us in a very difficult time. She will always be an incredible blessing in my life just knowing her. I know she will have a very happy and comfortable life with Merlin which makes me incredibly happy!!

No comments: