Monday, June 28, 2010

Memorial Day 2010


I know I'm late posting this, since June is almost over, but June has been a very busy month for me! Our memorial day weekend was full of good times, good company, and great memories. We started off at Dry Creek visiting Joe on Saturday... always a favorite place to go. I know they appreciate it...and I like having that time to remember them and honor them in a small way. It was unusual this time...we didn't have Grandpa here to go with us this year...we actually visited him and gave him flowers. It is always so hard the first time you go there after someone is gone. Everything is still so fresh. Are weekend was different this time too because we actually stayed in a hotel...we swam, we worked out, we hung out, and just had a good time, I really enjoyed it. The first night wasn't so comfortable on the floor, but we got smart and used inflatable pool mattresses to help that out! Great idea! Great weekend!

No comments: