Wednesday, August 11, 2010

AUGUST 1, 2010 THE BEFORE PICTURES


I am putting this out there...I know it's brave...no more like absolutely CrAzY!! These are my before shots. My family is doing a "Biggest Loser" type challenge. I'm in it...I'm going for it...if I put it out for the world to see, maybe I will keep my motivation to just keep going and change my life. I don't think I'm quite brave enough to reveal the starting number, lets just say unhealthy weight in ratio to my height. I need all the support I can get!! Positive comments are always welcome, there are too many other factors that are already discouraging me and dragging me down. I will do the best I can, and hopefully come back a year from now changed for the better and healthier than when I started!! Wish me luck!!

No comments: