Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fabulous Fair Fun!!


I am officially faired out this year...I spent most of the day Monday the 23rd with Melissa. I worked from 2 to 6 the 24th and 26th. I took Steve and Melissa on Saturday the 28th. Oh what fun we had. This is the first time Steve had ever been to the Western Idaho Fair. He had a blast, and it was nice to have someone else take Melissa on the rides while I took pictures. He was terrified to go on the ferris wheel, but Melissa held on to him and he realized it wasn't that bad...after a while. hee hee hee. He loved all of the kid rides that Melissa dragged him on...no complaint, just smiles when he was done. We loved the dinosaur exhibit, and Steve and I got superman tattoos on our arms...(airbrushed of course) We ate a lot of food, and enjoyed EVERY bite!! I think I'm good for now...at least until next year!

No comments: