Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Grover Reunion

So yeah the Grover reunion...this is really how many pictures I took at the reunion...very unusual for me! Actually there are more pictures on my phone because Melissa walked around taking pictures on my phone. Thank you Melissa!!! It was a good reunion...I did the crafts which kept everyone busy for quite a while and successfully dwindled my craft supplies (that's a good thing). I enjoyed camping with just Melissa in our own spot, although after 3 weekends in a row sleeping in a tent, I was kind of done for a while. It was windy one night, and Melissa woke up with a bloody nose the other night. We saw a snake, which did not make my day...and over all I just needed a break from camping. More than anything, I was just shocked at myself for not taking more pictures. 

No comments: