Thursday, November 4, 2010

Catch up!!

Wow...did not realize how fast time has gone since August, you are all probably DYING to see what I've been up to...or not. (-: It seems like as soon as a semester starts, I don't breath until it is over and some things just get put off, like my poor blog. Sorry to neglect you. I will do my best to recap the last 2 months the best I can.

I have been hiking, running, working my butt off this last couple of months and seeing some great results. I know that is the only way I have energy to do what I need to do. It's been a very busy couple of months. I've done 2 5K races in the last couple of months that were a LOT of fun. 

This was a great group of ladies to do my first 5K with. The DIVA'S!!


Madisyn and I did the Barber to Boise race in October. That one was a lot of fun!!

Besides all my running, the semester has been really busy. I've been busy with cub scouts, activities committee, school (Heaven help me get through poetry writing and education foundations), Getting Melissa going well in school, and work. It feels like I need more than 24 hours in a day to get it all done. I have a lot more active in the singles activities and believe it or not, went on a date for the first time since Joe. It only took me 5 years to take that step, but I did it. The 5 year mark was on the 21st of October and I think it was the hardest year for me yet. I have such great support though. I am so lucky to have found the friends I've found in the last year that understand what I'm going through. It's been a long road,  and will continue to be a long road, but I know I'm not alone in what I go through. 

Just for an update for the fun of it: Weightloss since August 1st-- 25 lbs. 

No comments: