Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

 Busy, Busy Christmas this year! We had all the kids with us for Christmas and it was a lot of fun. A lot different then Christmas's I've ever had, but I really enjoyed it. As always when things are different than you are used to it is hard, but still enjoyable!


 Even Elly got something in her stocking :-) Anna was the first to point it out! Lucky girl, not even here yet and Santa brings her something!

 Oh the presents, always a fun part of Christmas morning after checking out what Santa brought. 
 We spent time at Tony's parents and my parents and we had a great time!! I appreciate everything that both families did for us this season. Mom's talent of making gifts always amaze me and the time and effort she puts in to each one of them. We all got hats this year, Anna's was a Care Bear. So cute. 
 At the Flores house, it's always fun and an enjoyable experience. I loved it!

 Melissa's turtle hat
 Tony's Angry Birds hat
 Elena the panda
 Erin's cat hat
 Audrey and her fancy purple and black hat. 
 Chilly Willy for me! :-)
Oh and the best of all...PAPA SMURF!! LOVE IT!!

Traditions are always tricky when you combine to families and it was hard for me, but I know as time goes on we will be able to carve our own traditions and it will become easier for everyone. Overall, I enjoyed Christmas and love being able to spend time with family. 

No comments: