Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lake Lowell with the Berejkoff's









































This was a bittersweet day...totally having a great time but also right before the Berejkoff's had to leave to go home to California.They got cleaned up from all the sand and left from our house. It was too bad that Audrey and Erin didn't get to come because they were at girls camp...and Tony had to work. We went to see him though and everyone got to watch him make pizzas. They really enjoyed that :-) We had lots of fun and of course Jana and I did our normal and had fun throwing sand on each other. The mess left in the bathroom after I was done de-sanding was incredible though.  Leo had all the kids flying through the air into the water so that made things fun for the kids too. My one moment of panic came from Tony jr. though. He got mud in his eye so he decided he was going to be done. He left and went to the truck without telling me. I seriously thought he had drowned. I was frantically looking everywhere...everyone was looking for him. When I found him in the truck he discovered first hand what happens when you scare me that bad...in his words..."she FREAKED out!" it was a warranted freak out when you don't tell anyone where you are going while swimming. It scared me really bad! I convinced him that a little mud in your eye shouldn't stop him from having fun and to get back out there and swim and his eye would clear up...and he is glad he did. He would have missed being thrown around by Leo! Elly loved swimming this time, but I think it was because the water was warmer this time. This whole week has just been a blast and I'm so glad I got to participate and do things with Jana and Leo while they were here. I will miss them and definitely look forward to when we can hang out again. BEST WEEK EVER!!

No comments: