Saturday, October 27, 2012

Oregon Coast



The 26th of October 2012, would have been my 10th wedding anniversary to Joe. 
We decided that we needed to fill this time with new memories so that I don't get so sad...because I know Joe is so happy with where I am at. There is no way we could have afforded a vacation, but because we have wonderful friends and family, we were able to take a vacation. SO...Tony took me to the one place I've been wanting to go for a very long time...the Oregon Coast. It was a quick trip, but one of the funnest vacations I think I've ever been on. We slept the first night in the car, woke up and headed to a beach and spent the morning combing the beach for shells. We then went up the coast and stopped at the Sea Lion Caves, even though we actually didn't go down there. We did see the Heceta Light house, so we headed up to the lighthouse and checked that out as well as more beach, and caves. We checked into our Motel after that, got cleaned up and ate lunch at Mo's. (Holy yummy clam chowder!) I was in seafood heaven! We relaxed for a bit and then ate pizza. (That is only fair because he suffered through the seafood) We ate at Abby's pizza...mine was really good though, so I didn't suffer through pizza like he suffered through seafood. He is a good sport :) We checked out all the little shops and then headed home in the morning. Very short, but VERY fun. I loved every minute of it...and I very much enjoyed the time alone with Tony. We don't get that very often, so it was especially nice. I am so blessed to have Tony as a husband! How blessed am I to have found 2 exceptionally amazing men in my life!

No comments: