Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What a goosey loosey day!!



Today has to be the weirdest day yet of this year.   It started off pretty normal, I dropped Melissa off at school, picked her up and didn't see her again because she went over to her friends house for the afternoon.  Then I went to school. As I was walking to class, I looked beside me and one goose was walking right along side me, like he was going to class with me. I thought it was a little weird considering how many people were walking with me and towards me, and he didn't move. He just kept walking in step with me until I went into the building. Weird.

If that wasn't weird enough, as I got out of class I started walking out of the building and just about ran into a man in a chicken suit running full speed towards me waving his hands. I just about got nailed by a huge CHICKEN!!!




As I was about to go to work, I called Heidi, Kelly's mom, to see what time Melissa was coming home and she informed me that they were pretending to be farting fairies. What exactly is a farting fairy? They dressed up as FAIRIES and instead of pixie dust or fairy MAGIC making them fly, it was farting that made them fly. SO they were flying around the room FARTING and making those kind of noises. So ladylike isn't it? What kinds of games girls play these days. SO WEIRD!!! I think it's kind of funny that I just typed in farting fairy and this picture shows up online. So obviously they were not the first ones to come up with it.



So now, I'm home from work, I walk in the door to see Melissa and see how her day was. I can't find her anywhere. Mom and Dad said she walked in had a glass a milk and went downstairs and that was the last they had heard from her. That was 2 hours ago. I looked everywhere, until I walked in my room and discovered her in my bed fast asleep. Farting fairies really wears you out!!!

No comments: