Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yuck!!!



I don't know what hit this family, but it is NOT fun. Melissa started it all with a fever that ran for 5 days. After 5 days of this miserable stuff, not only did she share with me, she shared with all of the Young kids, Grandpa, and I think Steve.  We are pretty much all miserable, mine turning into an ear infection. It's taking forever to go away, and it happened the first week that I went back to school. NOT FUN!!! The beginning of this year has been so weird. Sick, Sick, SICK!!!!!

On the other hand, I have been sticking to my goal of going to the temple and going to midsingle activities. I go to the temple EVERY Wednesday and hang out afterwards with the group from the midsingles that goes. I ALSO tried Salsa dancing for the first time and ending up dancing the night away. So uncharacteristic for me, but surprisingly a TOTAL blast. I really had a good time and made some amazing friends! Good month so far!

No comments: